Competitive Team Gymnastics is not for everyone. It is very demanding, both physically and mentally. The competitive gymnast must be highly motivated and committed to working hard. The competitive gymnast must also be very disciplined. This can be very difficult for young children. But, if you can make it, the rewarding benefits last you a lifetime. Our job is to help you make it! We have high standards for details and basic skills because it is the small things that make a big difference in gymnastics. Whether you are interested in gymnastics for fun, or have an ambition in the sport, we can help you achieve your goal. Last, but not the least, we will make hard work fun for our young athletes.
For Chow’s Challenge 2015 competition’s date and location, go to Chow’s Challenge website for final schedule.
- Preparatory competition team that trains at USAG Level 1 on all events.
- Focus on basic gymnastics skills for a solid foundation for competitive gymnastics.
- Start fundamental conditioning and flexibility exercises.
- Participate in at least one in-house meet during each season.
- Trains at USAG Levels 2, 3, 4, and 5 on all events and learns the USAG competition routines.
- Expected to compete in all scheduled USAG sanctioned meets.
- Participate in at least one in-house meet each season in preparation for competition.
- Emphasize core conditioning, over all strength, and flexibility.
- Develop mental toughness while building up focus and self-motivation.
- Prepare to move up to the optional team.
Our USAG optional program is offered to talented and committed gymnasts from our compulsory team. We welcome qualified gymnasts to join us. Please contact us for more information.
- Expected to compete in all scheduled meets.
- Develop mental toughness while building up focus and self-esteem.
COMPETITIVE TEAM LOGIN